“Halloween party ”

Quest Eatery & Spirits
Ranked #28 of 103 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Had an absolute amazing night. Great live band. The new staff was very attentive to our large table of 18+. The manager Craig is always very kind and caring to the clientel making sure they are kept happy and are getting what they need. He is a great host. The new buss boys are on top of things. The remodel is great. I wish there might have been a few more bar stools at the bar but not sure what really could have been done about that. I love all the new high top seating in the bar. It makes it alot more fun to sit with a group of friends! My only one big disappointment is that my favorite pizza was taken off the menu! Although the new pizza puff they serve is AMAZING I will give them that...I just prefer pizza more. Everything else on the menu is still good. Maybe bring back the onion rings and zucchini because that was always a good appatizer too! The new homemade chips are to die for!

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Best antipasto salad I have EVER had. You could definitely order this as your meal and not finish it..it is absolutely HUGE! I also love the homemade soups and fried chicken. My favorite soup is the green pepper beef! They have delicious onion rings and you can never go wrong with the made to order pizza. Be prepared it does take about 30 min. The live bands of friday and Saturday are always a crowd pleaser..make sure you get there before 9 sometimes it is hard to find parking depending on who is playing. Thursday night is $1 taco night and bargo..always ALOT of fun. Come on down and join the fun..everyone is very friendly and like one big family!

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I wish I'd gone here sooner! The food was great, the service was great and the owner came to chat with us after our meal. I highly recommend the ribs, they were falling off the bone tender and the homemade sauce was outstanding. Our server (Patricia ) took very good care of us without hovering and the owner (jm so sorry I can't remember her name) was friendly, and definitely made us feel that we'd want to come back. Very small town neighborhood bar vibe, which I love! I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 13 December 2015

The Quest is a small, comfortable bar with a dining room. There is nothing fancy here, but the staff is friendly and the food and drinks are good. I have been going there for years and have never been disappointed by the food or service.

I was recently there for dinner and the food was very good. I strongly recommend the bruschetta as an appetizer as it was flavorful and cheesy. The salad is basic, but the fired shrimp was excellent. And for the amount of food that we got, the bill was reasonable.

I will definitely be going back soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

The competition was full down the street so we wandered in this little gem... First appearance is that of a "1970's hole in the wall..." Lighting is dark, unorganized, and could use a good cleaning.

Have been here a few times and tried different items on the menu. The food is good, not the greasy bar food that is all too common. The service is poor no matter where you sit. They do not keep your drink full and you will find yourself sitting for 20 minutes without a drink. The bartenders are less then friendly unless perhaps you are a regular but when I observe them I question if they are friendly to anyone, actualy more on the rude side of customer service or lack there of. Jon Taffer from Bar Rescue could teach these bartenders a thing or two in customer service.

The TV's are outdated. On one end of the bar is a small 20 inch'ish crooked monitor with poor visibility and no sound. The North side of the bar has one old crooked monitor, no sound and poor visibility. The south side of the bar has quite a few outdated monitors, small, poor visibility and bad sound.

The bar needs a sports environment update, the middle of the bar helps the bad service because the bartenders can't work through the bar but have to constantly walk around the intrusive island. They need larger monitors with a good surround system and this bar will become a high traffic fun place "where everybody knows your name"!

They "kick" it a little at night with a band, so now it's a confusing sports bar and night club... the only thing I know to correct this with out adding needed space would be to make the South side a sports bar and the North side a night club...

Drinks and food per person is about $40.

To leave this on a good note, all the food is good. But we need to see improvement so on the last thought, I'm a "big timer" when it come to bringing in friends, business clients and tipping, basically I like to live large and spread cheer. Until this establishment improves they are not getting my monster 100%+ tips, only the little average 15% tips and I'm not bringing anybody in... their loss not ours!

2  Thank Jack T