“Good Local Hangout”

Quest Eatery & Spirits
Ranked #23 of 106 Restaurants in Schererville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My wife & I visited Quest end of April 2018. We've been here before, first time back since they remodeled, they did a nice job. The atmosphere is good, however, it can be rather loud at times. The food is good, my wife had the perch and I had the pot roast, portions are good for the price. We also partook in some martinis, they to were good, but not the best I've had. They do have entertainment and big screen tvs, so thats cool, were able to watch some playoff hockey while we ate. Over all, had a good experience, I recommend checking it out for yourself, before you make up your mind.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Quest has great bands and entertainment for all to share. The re-vamping and redecorating of this restaurant is totally amazing. Great place to hang with your friends on Friday or Saturday night .

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Had an absolute amazing night. Great live band. The new staff was very attentive to our large table of 18+. The manager Craig is always very kind and caring to the clientel making sure they are kept happy and are getting what they need. He is a great host. The new buss boys are on top of things. The remodel is great. I wish there might have been a few more bar stools at the bar but not sure what really could have been done about that. I love all the new high top seating in the bar. It makes it alot more fun to sit with a group of friends! My only one big disappointment is that my favorite pizza was taken off the menu! Although the new pizza puff they serve is AMAZING I will give them that...I just prefer pizza more. Everything else on the menu is still good. Maybe bring back the onion rings and zucchini because that was always a good appatizer too! The new homemade chips are to die for!

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Best antipasto salad I have EVER had. You could definitely order this as your meal and not finish it..it is absolutely HUGE! I also love the homemade soups and fried chicken. My favorite soup is the green pepper beef! They have delicious onion rings and you can never go wrong with the made to order pizza. Be prepared it does take about 30 min. The live bands of friday and Saturday are always a crowd pleaser..make sure you get there before 9 sometimes it is hard to find parking depending on who is playing. Thursday night is $1 taco night and bargo..always ALOT of fun. Come on down and join the fun..everyone is very friendly and like one big family!

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I wish I'd gone here sooner! The food was great, the service was great and the owner came to chat with us after our meal. I highly recommend the ribs, they were falling off the bone tender and the homemade sauce was outstanding. Our server (Patricia ) took very good care of us without hovering and the owner (jm so sorry I can't remember her name) was friendly, and definitely made us feel that we'd want to come back. Very small town neighborhood bar vibe, which I love! I'll definitely be back!