All reviews class reunion yogurt breakfast was delicious room was clean the breakfast area staff was very friendly would stay here again nice hotel parking lot great place to stay desk bed amenities inns motel carpet
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The room was really nice and up to date. The staff were quite friendly. The only slight issue is the breakfast. I know you get what you pay for but it was not the best, but sufficient for the money. So you are almost forced to right more than anticipated so the location was really great with food places in walking distance.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denise B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our updated rooms to be really nice. We are sorry to hear you were not fully satisfied with our breakfast options. We take all comments seriously and welcome any opportunity to improve. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The hotel staff was nice and friendly. Our experience at check-in and check-out was fast and easy. We had nice rooms that were clean and comfortable, although, my husband and I don't sleep well without our bed.
I would definitely recommend staying at Comfort Inn, as well as, stay at a Comfort Inn again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denise B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us on your wedding getaway, We are pleased that you found check and check out to be fast and easy, Great to hear that your room was clean and comfortable. Thank you very much for recommending us to others and we look forward to having you back at our hotel when you are in the area again. Please contact me personally if you return we would be happy to upgrade you as a wedding gift.

Denise R Blakeley

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We had an overall great experience. The front desk staff was great and professional. We received a friendly greeting when we first arrived and when we checked out. The room room had everything we needed. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, We are pleased that we were able to meet all your needs on your visit with us. We hope to see you back in the future.

Thanks again
Denise R Blakeley

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This is a really nice Comfort Inn. I arrived a little early, but they checked me in anyway, no problem. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and all the furniture in great condition. The staff was very friendly, and as I was there from Thursday evening to Saturday morning I was able to meet several of the staff, who were all ready to help with any thing I asked. The location is great, at the juncture of Hwy 31, and Hwy 41, The breakfast was great with a nice selection of hot and cold food. I will definitely stay there again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denise B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The room was nice and clean. The room was a nice size where my little one could play. The front desk lady's were very nice and helpful. The hotel was very quit. In a nice places, there is a lot of places to eat around the hotel

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Denise B, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Everything you have stated is absolutely correct. Whenever you decide to head back to our area please give us a call or visit the front desk. Thanks again for your support and we sure hope to see you again sooner than later my friend.