“We liked it”
Review of Q-bbq

Q-bbq
Ranked #56 of 103 Restaurants in Schererville
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Good stop for a tasty bite of bbq. Me and hubs shared a two-meat platter and had the pulled pork and burnt ends. It was good! Next time I will get the burnt ends with no sauce. Had to get an additional order of hush puppies and mashed potatoes because they were so good! Service was very nice too. Clean dining area and bathroom. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The restaurant itself is small and picnic tables. Feels like you are at a picnic. The burnt ends and the brisket are the best in the area. For a real treat, try the mashed potatoes and brisket gravy. It is superb! I don't typically go for hush puppies, but I order extra here. They are delicious!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

it was my first time eating there. the ribs were smoked and a little tough. the price of the food was a little higher than the place I go for the best ribs. mickeys in oak forest ill on oak park ave still wins hands down.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Visited here based on reputation from previous Q establishments. Was expecting a sit down with staff. Not so. We had a party of 10. We stood in line and one by one gave our order, got our drinks, utensils, sauce caddy and set up our own table outside. What is a little disturbing is the prices are set for a fine dining restaurant. There's a tip jar at the register and a tip line on the receipt, but there is no staff. Clever idea to overcharge customers for small portion, decent BBQ served on a metal tray with plastic utensils and paper towels. I don't think we'll be back.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

So I heard so much about this place on television. So when they came to Indiana I had to try them. First time there my husband and I loved it. We had the Sampler Platter. A little expensive but you are able to taste all of their meats. Very good meats and fantastic sauce. The sauce is really good(both types) that we bought a couple of bottles to take home. As we frequent this place we started to notice the portions were smaller, the wait was longer, they always ran out of food and the quality seem to change. So disappointing because they were our go to for great barbecue. Go back to the way you use to be! Good food and quality meats. Hush puppies and seeet tea are really tasty too! The children's meals are good and plentiful. I love the French fries!

Been to Q-bbq? Share your experiences!