See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Expensive for what we got. New to Red Roof, expected more. Lovely front desk woman in a.m. grateful for our critique. Sheets clean, but could write name in dust on headboard. Electric outlet & wires hanging out NEXT TO SINK! Area felt a bit dark & desolate, even though near main street off hwy. And with room doors open to the outside, I would not stay here alone. Night proprietor warned us of icy sidewalk, but looked like little attempt at shoveling, saw no salt or sand to mitigate slipperiness. No carpet made room chilly but at least I could see the floor was clean. Hard to regulate heater, fluctuated from hot to cold.

Room Tip: If alone, choose room in front. Desolate & dark in back with rooms directly onto outside.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Our room was normal for a Red Roof Inn. The price was great at 57.11 with a dog and taxes. Not sure why Red Roof will not let you have two dogs in a room like most other dog friendly motels. The bed was comfy and we were happy with this choice. There was a Wendy's and McDonalds right off the parking lot.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

When I opened the door I was punched with thesmell of stale smoke and cleaning products. The door was so loose it must have been kicked down a few times. Do not book. Air conditioner was loud. Never more

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stopped here on our way to tennessee for a family reunion, the rain was heavy and we needed to get off the road. Our room was clean and comfortable this hotel is walking distance to a few fast food restaurants and walmart. We stopped here on our way home too the manager remembered us and asked how our trip was. We will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2017

The gentleman behind the counter was nice, that was about it. Old, dirty, just not nice at all. Bathroom was really bad, if I had my girlfriend with me I would have had to leave and go to a different place as there are many right near by.

Room Tip: Good luck, I spoke to people in the parking lot and they were grossed out too.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business