All reviewsflea marketfront desksausage pattiesamish countrywhirlpool roomcountry inn and suitesnice pool areafresh fruitwould stay here againstayed for two nightshot breakfastvery nice hotelminute drivestaff was friendlybreakfast was includedhighly recommend this hotelvisiting shipshewana
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Stayed in the King Whirlpool Suite for a Valentine getaway. Couldn't be more pleased. Room was very large and super clean. Staff was amazing and the price was great also. Will def be back many times. .

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
VanBurenHotel, General Manager at Van Buren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

We are appreciative of your kind words about our staff and we are pleased that you enjoyed your romantic weekend here at the Van Buren. Thank you for being our guest, see you soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

When we arrived I realized I had forgotten distilled water for my cpap machine. I asked at the desk if by chance they had some I could purchase. They did not but without my knowledge they sent an employee to the local store and they purchased some for me and delivered it to my room with no charge. To me this is fantastic service that you very rarely see anymore. I was totally impressed. The staff was so friendly, rooms were clean and the hot breakfast was good. We've already decided we will be staying here again next year. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Van Buren H, General Manager at Van Buren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for your kind words about the Van Buren, the staff work hard to exceed our guest expectations because they deserve the very best, we hope this will be your new “Home Away From Home”. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

A very nice place and was a very quiet. Staff was very friendly and breakfast was very good. We had a King whirlpool suite, Will stay here again. And it is decently price. Close to lots of attractions.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your review and thank you for being our guest. We hope you enjoyed all that we have to offer, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

After a fun weekend away we decided to enjoy one more night out and decided to stop in at the Vanburen. What a lovely hotel. Clean,friendly and very affordable. I will gladly return when in the area next time.

Stayed: September 2017
VanBurenHotel, General Manager at Van Buren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

We appreciate you being our guest here at the Van Buren. Thank you for your review if your stay, we love hearing from our guest and we are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and that you plan to stay with us again in the future, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Had a King whirlpool suite-- it was very clean and just an awesome place to stay! Bed was comfy and whirlpool was great. Very close to shopping and restaurants. We forgot to bring a bottle opener and the front desk let us borrow one. Hot breakfast the next day was good. Overall an amazing experience-- would highly recommend.

Room Tip: whirpool suite; comfortable bed; close to shopping
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
VanBurenHotel, General Manager at Van Buren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

We appreciate your review and we thank you for allowing us to be your "Home Away From Home". We hope you enjoyed everything that we have to offer and hopefully we exceeded your expectations. We strive to provide the utmost in customer service. Please come by and see us the next time you are in the area.