Van Buren Hotel
Farmstead Inn(Shipshewana)
US$104
US$88
Super 8 Shipshewana(Shipshewana)(Great Value!)
US$75
Der Ruhe Blatz Motel(Shipshewana)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$90
Orbitz.com
US$98
Hampton.com
Super 8 Howe(Howe)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$90
HIExpress.com
US$55
US$101
US$86
US$129
US$114
All reviewsflea marketfront deskking whirlpool suitesausage pattiesamish countryfresh fruitnice pool areahot breakfaststayed for two nightsvery nice hotelwould stay here againfront porchspent one nightbreakfast was includedminute drivegreat place to stayoatmeal
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Loved the hotel, right down the road from our event to visit for the weekend! Friendly & helpful staff, we felt right at home! We drove 5hrs to come to Shipshewana for the Wild Wild West Show, so this was the reason for our stay......well worth the drive! We plan on returning in the future to take in the shops & the various places to eat in the town also. We only had a day & 1/2 for this visit....not enough time to do it all

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Had to wait 10+ minutes to check in while the clerk was on a phone call. Then she offered no apology and was generally very curt. At checkout, no clerk was available, so I just left the keys on the desk and left. They had given a receipt at check-in so maybe they just don't bother staffing the desk at all times. Strange at about 9:30 AM. Room was OK. Location good if you're planning to spend some time in Shipshewana. Not sure who would have been available if we had a problem. Had a service problem on a previous stay but thought it was just a fluke. Maybe not.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
VanBurenHotel, General Manager at Van Buren Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for providing us with your review of your most recent stay. I want to apologize for an employee not being available at the desk upon check out. To answer your question about staffing, the hotel front desk is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The front desk clerk may have been checking on/replenishing items in the breakfast area, they are to place a sign at the counter if this is the case.Front desk does work the breakfast on slower days. We do hope you were able to enjoy your time with us, and do do appreciate your comments and for being our guest here.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Stayed in the King Whirlpool Suite for a Valentine getaway. Couldn't be more pleased. Room was very large and super clean. Staff was amazing and the price was great also. Will def be back many times. .

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

We are appreciative of your kind words about our staff and we are pleased that you enjoyed your romantic weekend here at the Van Buren. Thank you for being our guest, see you soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

When we arrived I realized I had forgotten distilled water for my cpap machine. I asked at the desk if by chance they had some I could purchase. They did not but without my knowledge they sent an employee to the local store and they purchased some for me and delivered it to my room with no charge. To me this is fantastic service that you very rarely see anymore. I was totally impressed. The staff was so friendly, rooms were clean and the hot breakfast was good. We've already decided we will be staying here again next year. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018

A very nice place and was a very quiet. Staff was very friendly and breakfast was very good. We had a King whirlpool suite, Will stay here again. And it is decently price. Close to lots of attractions.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple