“Dinner”

Rack House Tavern & Grill
Ranked #73 of 321 Restaurants in South Bend
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in for dinner. We usually always get a burger, but I changed it up and got the macaroni and cheese. Only bummer was they were out of pulled pork. I did add bacon, which was good too.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on a whim. My husband got the Billy cheese steak and I ordered the Chicken and Waffles, something I have been craving for over a week. Everything was so good. The waitress was really nice and service was great. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Great place near Notre Dame campus. Good food, nice atmosphere, and a nice stage for live music. Listened to a great local band while having dinner. Food was good, service was good, prices were good. Can't ask for more than that!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Great beers on tap! Food has been fabulous every time we have visited. Close to Notre Dame. Prices reasonable. Kids welcome before 10. Pool tables, lots of TV's. Great place!!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Came in here on game day. There were only four others in there. Couldn’t get the whole menu because they said the kitchen couldn’t keep up so we received a worn piece of paper. I started playing a TouchTunes song on their jukebox. It was a popular country song. The server came over and advised it was hard to hear due to the crappy song someone played. She then said sorry if it was you. Touchtunes is the ONLY reason we found this place and I knew I wanted to hear music so it was the reason we ultimately showed up. Some of the food was really good. Some wasn’t. Loved the style and the full menu option. The server seemed like she was pretty much unhappy the entire time. I can see why the kitchen couldn’t keep up because we waited for over half an hour for our food and it was empty. Nice place that won’t last long if they don’t get the kinks worked out.