“Pizza!”

Rocco's
Ranked #7 of 333 Restaurants in South Bend
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner. We ordered the large Hawaiian pizza and added bacon. The pizza was very good. It is a little thinner than a pan pizza, but not quite a thin crust. It had good flavor. We will definitely be back to try the pasta!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Was recommended to Rocco‘s by a friend. Just a few minutes from the Notre Dame campus. Definitely not disappointed. The owners immediately treat you like family. It was a short wait, but well worth it. The entire menu is delicious. The owners, Linda and Warren, are constantly walking around checking on everything. The staff is courteous and very helpful.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My grandmother was a remarkable cook & this establishment prepares dishes the closest to the ones I remember from grandma's house... an accomplishment considering my mother was born in Italy before my grandparents came to South Bend!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere, close to everything, long standing location. 1st time visiting so we tried the house specialty pizza, hoping for something yummy. Got a large and it was a good size pizza but there was so much moisture from the "fresh" veggies that the crust was soggy for about 10" in the middle. Tasted ok but was way loaded with veggies very little sausage and so soggy you had to use a fork. Did get canoloes for the road and they we're tasty. Could not eat leftovers, just a wet mess later that night, maybe try something else but this was thier house specialty.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Rocco’s is one of those places you go for the experience. The pasta is okay, but I would recommend getting the pizza, and a beer. Each time I have been to a Notre Dame game I make it here. It seems early on Friday evening is a good time to go, we haven’t historically waited too long then.