“NIC Unit reunion”

Add it.
Healthworks Kids' Museum
Ranked #27 of 57 things to do in South Bend
Reviewed 8 November 2017

this was the 4th year that I attended this - as my granddaughter has gotten older its becomes more fun to watch her experience all of the activities offered-

1  Thank 971cynthiat

Reviewed 20 August 2017

It is a nice mix of learning and hands-on fun! My biggest problem is that my son and I traveled 45 minutes to get there and they closed at 1:00...on a Friday...in the summer! That's crazy. A kids' museum that closes at 1:00 in the summer. Granted, I guess I should have looked at the hours on the website, but I certainly didn't think that I needed to look for summer hours, at a children's museum, that would end before 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

When I got on after the fact, the have very odd hours, so please be sure you check before you go.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The climbing wall was so much fun! I really enjoyed it. The education programs are fantastic too. I would recommend this museum to my whole family.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Everyone is fantastic! There are a few things that could use some work on the gallery floor, but the staff more than makes up for it!!

1  Thank Glenn H