“Linda B Great place to stay”
Review of Patriot Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Spencer
Patriot Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Spencer B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed their just a few days ago. It was very nice. They had a microwave, frig. It was worn on carpet & dressers. But the bed was BIG & the linen was crisp. It had what we needed. They had coffee out in lobby. The price was great. We will be going back in a few weeks, to visit our grand kids. Staff was wonderful.

Room Tip: We had room 104 very nice ..
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were in Spencer for an event at Stable Studios. Traveling with 3 teen girls and myself. We found the room cool when entered, bed linens crisp and smell clean. Yes, the furniture is nicked and worn, the carpet probably needs a through cleaning (wear slippers), but it is everything one needs for a place to sleep, Showers hot with a strong water flow. Tiny bathroom, but lots of room elsewhere to get ready. I liked the mini refridge and microwave. Coffee in lobby or at the Mickey D's at the corner.
Innkeepers friendly and responsive. I have no complaints against the place and would recommend it if lyou need a place to sleep in Spencer. While here, try the Owen Valley Winery Tasting Room. Reasonably-price plates" to compliment their delicious wine.

Room Tip: smokers sit outside near the front entrance. get a room upstairs and opposite the lobby for a no ci...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank LaVidaLoca505
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Friendly staff with a clean comfortable room all at great price. It could use a face lift but I would definitely stay there again. Free WIFI in the rooms with coffee in the lobby at check out. A small refrigerator in the room if needed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Harold H
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We were visiting Spencer to see my brother who lives in the area. We found available a room that met our stay requirements, just off Route 46. The room was adequate, the price very good. Though some of the furniture had some nicks, it was a place to put our heads -- after all, our only purpose is to have a place to put stuff, clean up, and a place to sleep. Coffee was available in the morning. The hosts were gracious and friendly. Would go there again if in the area.

Room Tip: Spencer is approximately 50 minutes from I-70 (Terre Haute, IN) on Route 46. Bloomington, IN is app...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Pierre S
Reviewed 23 February 2013

To start with the place is pretty cheap but for twenty more dollars we could have stayed in a cleaner environment. the room smelled of paint and that soon led to a headache. The sheets where filthy! I saw every bodily function possible on my bed. the carpet had not been swept. the walls where so paper thin I could hear the other peoples tv all night! I'm very unsatisfied

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank BrieMarie92

Been to Patriot Inn? Share your experiences!