Patriot Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$132
Cascades Inn(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$105
US$120
Comfort Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$89
US$60
All reviewsmattressesclerktublobbybed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The motel was clean and the staff is nice! However the place is old and probably has not had any updates since the 80's. There are microwaves and mini fridges in the room and that is nice. There are no other options in Spencer.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

My family were traveling on I-70 and all motels were booked due to race events so I found this small Inn and it's okay. Don't expect any luxury and I don't see any roaches so therefore I can't complaining about that.

Bed is little hard which I wondered did they buy the bed from flintstone TV show. We just stay n sleep then hit the road.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I stayed here on a one night stay and the room was clean and the bed comfortable enough. There were no frills but the A/C worked and there are plenty of TV channels. There were some spots high on the wall that was missing wall paper and the property shows some age but it is still being taken care of. The gal at the front desk was friendly and able to answer any questions that I had. The rooms don't have a dead bolt or flip latch and that might bother some people of they have security concerns as it is only a regular lockset on the doors.

Room Tip: grab a treat at the Dairy Queen down the street.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2014

If I ever have occasion to return to Spencer, I'll definitely stay here. 2 reasons: good price for a quality room, and VERY nice couple who own it. They are a little hard to understand, but get beyond that and you will find decent people who care about your needs.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed their just a few days ago. It was very nice. They had a microwave, frig. It was worn on carpet & dressers. But the bed was BIG & the linen was crisp. It had what we needed. They had coffee out in lobby. The price was great. We will be going back in a few weeks, to visit our grand kids. Staff was wonderful.

Room Tip: We had room 104 very nice ..
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family