See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The motel was clean and the staff is nice! However the place is old and probably has not had any updates since the 80's. There are microwaves and mini fridges in the room and that is nice. There are no other options in Spencer.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

My family were traveling on I-70 and all motels were booked due to race events so I found this small Inn and it's okay. Don't expect any luxury and I don't see any roaches so therefore I can't complaining about that.

Bed is little hard which I wondered did they buy the bed from flintstone TV show. We just stay n sleep then hit the road.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I stayed here on a one night stay and the room was clean and the bed comfortable enough. There were no frills but the A/C worked and there are plenty of TV channels. There were some spots high on the wall that was missing wall paper and the property shows some age but it is still being taken care of. The gal at the front desk was friendly and able to answer any questions that I had. The rooms don't have a dead bolt or flip latch and that might bother some people of they have security concerns as it is only a regular lockset on the doors.

Room tip: grab a treat at the Dairy Queen down the street.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2014

If I ever have occasion to return to Spencer, I'll definitely stay here. 2 reasons: good price for a quality room, and VERY nice couple who own it. They are a little hard to understand, but get beyond that and you will find decent people who care about your needs.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed their just a few days ago. It was very nice. They had a microwave, frig. It was worn on carpet & dressers. But the bed was BIG & the linen was crisp. It had what we needed. They had coffee out in lobby. The price was great. We will be going back in a few weeks, to visit our grand kids. Staff was wonderful.

Room tip: We had room 104 very nice ..
Date of stay: July 2014