Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$74
SAVE US$7
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$81
Expedia.comUS$81
TravelocityUS$81
All reviews free drinks adult beverages evening kickback sausage room was clean great stay gas station hot breakfast staff was very friendly other hotels oatmeal pool and hot tub road trip popcorn pet dogs indiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Room is very Small and look like very old building. Need upgrade soon, front desk and other people not wearing mask look like no one care about covid. future I am avoiding stay here, Not worth for money.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Drury Hotels, Owner at Drury Inn & Suites Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

We are very sorry you had concerns with your stay. Thank you for your feedback so we can improve our service. Our policy is for all guests and team members to wear masks in the public areas. We will promptly look into your comment about the masks to ensure all policies are being followed. We truly appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

I chose Drury because of reviews and they exceeded expectations, doing my part to add to the great reviews. We would definitely stay again. Very clean, great customer service. The added bonus was happy hour with food and drinks and the breakfast was a hot breakfast.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2021

There was a group of 6 or 7 people in the area near the elevator drinking alcohol. There was over 10 empty cans surrounding them and nobody had a mask on. This being right next to the elevator was unbelievable. Once I got off the elevator I noticed more hotel guests that were walking the halls not wearing masks. There was absolutely no enforcement of a mask policy. I believe Drury management could be doing a lot more. In the morning when I awoke I went down to get my "complimentary" breakfast. The hotel was offering biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were stale. The type of stale where the bread is chewy and tough. After being grossed out by this and the runny gravy I opted for the oatmeal. No improvement there since the oatmeal was watery and cold. To go on I want to point out that I was harassed by the lady serving the food. She didn't believe I was a guests at Drury. She demanded that I show her that I had a room key and after I showed her the key, she then questioned what room I was in. I was so bothered by this because of the amount of non maskers not being told to go to their rooms or to wear a masks, but me the guy in line for a worthless breakfast that should not be advertised at all. I have never heard of Drury, but I can guarantee I will try a different hotel next time and I will be leaving this same review on yelp and the travel site I used to book with your chain of hotels.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank skylerrsmith
Drury Hotels, Owner at Drury Inn & Suites Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are truly sorry you did not have an exceptional experience. Thank you for letting us know there were concerns with guests not wearing their masks. Our hotels do require masks and we post signage throughout the building. Your comments will help us address this issue to improve our service. We will also look into your breakfast concerns immediately. Thank you for your feedback that will help us improve our service. We hope you will give Drury Hotels an additional opportunity in the future to serve your lodging needs.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

The staff did not verbally enforce mask wearing therefore many guests were not wearing masks. The lobby and breakfast area was very small therefore if people were not wearing masks you couldn’t really distance yourself from them.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Drury Hotels, Owner at Drury Inn & Suites Terre Haute, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

We appreciate you leaving feedback on your hotel experience. We are very sorry you had a concern with your stay. Safety is a top priority for us. Our policy it to inform guests at check in of the mask regulations and remind them when we see them without a mask. Your comments will help us address the issue so we can improve our service. We hope you will give Drury Hotels an additional opportunity to serve your lodging needs.

Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

We were traveling from NJ to Ks and wanted to get as far as we could the first day. We made it to Terre Haute and booked the Drury based on reviews. It’s extremely convenient located right off of route 70 and close to gas station and restaurants. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spotless. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Even during the pandemic they offered a varied breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, cereal, muffins and fresh fruit. You could choose to eat in the breakfast room or get it to go. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dott508