“Awesome Breakfast and Service”
Review of Viking chili Bowl

Viking chili Bowl
Ranked #29 of 169 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Visiting family in the area and we went to the Viking Chili Bowl restaurant for breakfast on Sunday morning. Wow, place was packed but for a party of 7 it did not take too long to get seated. Found out the restaurant serves breakfast and lunch through 3 PM daily.
Simply put we had a really good and hearty meal with excellent service.
Would certainly make this a frequent stop if I lived locally!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

been going to "the chili bowl" for a little while now, wife and i love the omelets, Ham[to die for] and eggs, country fried steak, baked oatmeal, haven't had anything yet that we were disappointed with. [breakfast and lunch only, they close early]

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Absolutely Great Big Breakfast. All two egg selections are three eggs. Excellent coffee. Very good burgers and other sandwiches for lunch - Soup & sandwich choices are many

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

This place is very special to me as I used to come here with my dad often before he passed away. Service has always been good, food is tasty. My only complaint is it truly needs a good cleaning. The nooks and crannys need it bad. They are always so so busy the same things get overlooked and as I dont go as often as I once did, I still see the same ol nooks and crannys. Wish they had longer hours. The portions are large in size and not too tough on the wallet.

1  Thank Explorerfam5
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We LOVE this place. Great food, great portion size, fast, friendly service & inexpensive!! Has it all!!