“It's too good not to indulge”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in West Lafayette
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Ok, how can you miss with ice cream this good. The coffee lovers cup of goodness was such a treat. Fresh, flavorful and si fully good. I could mark them down for really slow service, but the wait was certainly worth the reward.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

This is one of the first chains that allowed customers to create their own ice cream concoctions. Choose any one of the amazing flavors of ice cream to start and have them mix in your favorite "toppings". Something like almonds, coconut, pineapple, white chocolate chips, candy pieces, etc). All kinds of deliciousness. Since it's all up to you, it is amazing every time. The prices always seem high, but considering the cost to create the same item at home, it's not even close. There are other companies that provide the same, or similar, experience, but Coldstone Creamery was one the very first and is still one of the very best. Next time you see one, stop in. It's awesome!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

My 1st visit to a Cold Stone Creamery. I was very happy to see they were open late on a Sunday night. It took me a while to decide what to get, with so many choices. I finally decided on a strawberry shake with pecans added. I was expecting a bit of texture provided by the pecans, but was completely surprised that the confection I received was completely homogenous with no pecan pieces that were detectable. I know they were in there as I could taste them (it was quite good), and I saw the nuts added at the time it was being made. Just something to be aware of so your expectation are met. Next time, I would probably choose something else or perhaps different add-ins.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

The employees were rude and looked angry that they had to work. The ice cream was so soft that the girl told my son to eat it fast. 2 kiddie cones was $5, we could have gotten 2 medium cones at dairy queen and it wouldn't have been chocolate milk in a cone. Please don't waste your money or time.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I've visited several times to purchase desserts for friends (dinner at their homes). The staff is helpful but often seems overworked and/or rushed, and sometimes the stock is short on the cakes. The product is good and always appreciated!