“Awesome Bubble Tea!”

Latea Bubble Tea Lounge
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: Latea the place to be. We offer special tea drink and iced tea utilizing all natural organic tea with a wide array of flavors including favorites such as caramel, vanilla, coffee, and honey. Our signature snacks offered at Lalea will be our specialty seasoned fries, along with a variety of other items including sweets and pastries.
Reviewed 15 July 2017

A 16 oz bubble tea here is about $5.

I get the coconut creme tea with soymilk and boba and it's awesome! I have not tried the food here, but I hear the fries are very good, too!

1  Thank Econlady

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The smoothies are fine (not the best compared to other locations such as Joy Yee's), but a bit pricey for the quality.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

This is the only place I can get a hot bubble green tea, made correctly. It's made perfect every time. Taste wonderful. Love this place!

Reviewed 10 January 2016

I was so thrilled to discover LaTea Bubble Tea Lounge in the heart of Indiana, that I made a detour and turned around just to expose myself to the experience! The customer service was awesome. The place was clean and neat. I received a very generous servicing of bubbles and was tempted to get a second cup before leaving town. It is a quaint and inviting lounge with chairs and couches! They have wall outlets throughout the lounge which included USB ports! They offer a variety of speciality fresh brewed teas included Oolong,Chai my favorite ginger tea. My utter disappointment was only that my choice of Oolong AND Ginger were sold out for that day, with promises that they would be restocked soon. Parking is sparse. Although if you enjoy aromatic freshly brewed speciality teas...this is a required stop, excuse me pause.(Because you will want to stay and enjoy a second cup!) They also offered pastries for your enjoyment as well.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

This is nothing like Teavana. It's quick, delicious and there are a lot of options to choose from. They have a nice Quiet corner and many outlets for charging your mobile device.