“forgot funnel fries and got charged for it.”
Review of Arnie's Dog House

Arnie's Dog House
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Whiting
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I called to let them know I did not receive my funnel fries, the girl said they are still here do you want them? well duh!!!!!! not a sorry we will replace it and for your convenience to have to use more gas and your time to come back we will give you another one but all they did was a refry.... this happen 30 mins ago.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed 13 April 2020

If you are nostalgic and love a good Chicago style dog or polish, you have to stop in to Arnie's!
coming here since I was a kid, I appreciate that they haven't changed a thing about the place - inside or out - or how you get your food, which is wrapped in tissue paper that's loaded with a huge scoop of hot, crisp, and delicious fries - so good!

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

I was visiting Whiting and wanted to go to lunch, so I went here because it’s ranked 1 for lunch. I really don’t know how. The Pepsi and Hotdog were good. The fries were just ok, frozen, not fresh. The soft cheese was that fake stuff, nothing like what Portillos would have. It was also too pricey for the quality. I would not put it on par with Portillos, Bozos, or Genes and Jude’s. It was just ok, nothing special.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank 163reneem
Reviewed 5 June 2019

Arnie;s has been in business for years. This is the place to go for hot dogs & Polish. Although not as good as it once was still a must for a good Chicago style lunch!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 13 February 2019

I like the Vienna product and the polish sausage are very good. The chili dogs are also good and the fries always fresh.

Date of visit: January 2019