“Love Harris Pizza ”

Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Bettendorf
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

As a former Quad Cities resident, whenever I come to town there are a few must have treats that you can't get anywhere else. Harris Pizza is one of those things. It is one of the best pizzas around. We ordered takeout from this location and the staff was friendly and helpful. The Pizza was just as I remember it and my family loved it too.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

The staff were very friendly and this pizza is the best in the world in my opinion. I strongly suggest any one going to the Quad Cities give it a try. You'll be sure to visit again. For us it's a taste of home thank you Harris for many years of great meals

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Visiting a friend in Bettendorf and this was her suggestion. She did not steer us wrong. There are so many OK pizza's out there, but this one was way above. Thanks Harris'

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The Harris family has been making great pizza for years! It's. Quad city mainstay. Their sausage is home made, a old family secret. Very extensive menus, should please the pickiest person. Friendly staff, quick service.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We enjoy getting a Harris Pizza when we are in town. Staff is friendly, orders accurate and fast. This time we ordered take out. Staff was very accommodating when I called back because we forgot part of our order on the counter.