“Wow”

Treehouse Pub and Eatery
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Bettendorf
Price range: US$15 - US$65
Description: From our selection of delicious wood fired pizzas, over 75 craft; domestic, ipa and imported beers, our extensive wine collection and our unique "build your own" fresh salads to our menu of delicious burgers panini sandwiches and appetizers we will keep you coming back for more
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

First time visiting this relatively new restaurant. Friends who live in town had heard good things so we went. We are glad we did! We sat outside on the deck above the bike path... kind of like being in a tree house. Imagine that. I ordered the bacon explosion burger and my wife had the pulled pork. We both liked our meals. They asked how I wanted the burger cooked, and they did not over cook it. Yeah. The bacon was good - though a true "explosion" would have had a couple more pieces in my mind. My burger was the best I have had out in a while. We also liked the sample piece of pizza that our friend shared with us - very thin crust. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

My wife and I ate lunch here a month or so ago. I was in the mood for a good burger and was told that the tree house had good food so we tried it out. It was pretty busy for a lunch I must say.
The Menu was very small. I believe there was only 4 different choices for burgers and starting at $10 at that. I ordered the Bacon burger it was good but definitely not worth $10 I have had better burgers at Hardees! My wife ordered the cuban and I believe she said it was so so.... Honestly your paying for Bettendorf atmosphere and not the food at this joint. Save your money unless you are going for the upscale Bettendorf meal.

2 meals and two alcoholic beverages for $50 not what i consider a bargain lunch.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

A group of us had a terrible experience here, extremely slow service, food delivered one person at a time. 3 separate complaints to owner and we were effectively told "too bad, we're busy"...

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My husband & I go out with another couple on a regular basis to a restaurant that either none of us have been to or that one of the couples hasn't tried. None of us had eaten at the Treehouse but had heard it was good and we certainly weren't disappointed. We went early on a Friday night anticipating that it would get busy and we were right. The later in the evening it got the more difficult it was for us to carry on a conversation because of the sheer number of people there. As for the food, the other couple started out with the 5 cheese stuffed mushrooms. They arrived piping hot and oozing with cheese. I tried one and they were quite good. I ordered an appetizer of fried white cheddar cheese curds with a jalapeno raspberry dipping sauce. The cheese curds were melt-in-your-mouth and the jalapeno was ever so slight to give it just a touch of spice. For the main course my friends ordered a gluten free crust pizza which they said was excellent. My husband got the Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich and coleslaw which he said was excellent and I had the pulled pork which also included ham & cheese and was so filling I took half home. We all managed to save room for dessert; a vanilla bean cheesecake which for cheesecake was not at all heavy with a slight taste of vanilla. I for one look forward to eating there again!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Had the Cuban it's pretty good. The cheese curds not what I was expecting. I was thinking they would be more like Crust oe Central Standard. I would def go back.