“Best bar for "sports fans" (gettit? pun, INtended!) and best pizza in the QCA”
Review of Sports Fan Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sports Fan Pizza
Ranked #28 of 83 Restaurants in Bettendorf
Reviewed 27 April 2016

It's a classic dive bar / restaurant that is premium sports watching, pizza eating and beer drinking. Not to mention, one of the few places offering NTN trivia in the entire QCA. (You don't have to be a geeky egghead to get hooked. Try it and there will be times you come back just to play it.) Always good service because its not just a "section" or "your server" -- they share tips so there's no territory. They pretty much just roam around to make sure patrons' glasses are full and are taken care of. It doesn't take many visits before you're a regular and your drink is at your table about the same time you sit down. Can't recommend this place, enough!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Sports Fans has all the pub food choices, but their pizza stands out. Try the meat nachos for an appetizer. Almost always busy at dinner time, but the wait is usually not long. We order pizza delivered often.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Even though I did attend culinary school in my younger days, I can be impressed by a greasy burger done right or a goey pizza. Unfortunately, I find neither st Sports Fans. I will say the regulars love this place. For me, it's too dark, too loud, and too dirty. I wish I could understand the appeal. They don't need me to like it, they have a huge following. If you've never been, try somewhere else!

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Good food and beer selections. Reasonably priced and the service was excellent. We enjoy our lunch and would return on our next trip to Iowa.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

This pizza place happens to be the best in the QCA, the staff are always friendly and helpful, the beer always cold, and the pizza is to die for!!