“Favorite hometown pizza”

Add it.
Sports Fan Pizza
Ranked #28 of 83 Restaurants in Bettendorf
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This place is less than a mile from my house, so we walk here. Best pizza in Bettendorf, been around forever. Friendly staff. They deliver too. Ham & Swiss pizza is my favorite.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We've eaten at Sports Fans Pizza in Bettendorf, IA several times and have always enjoyed our meal. The sandwiches and the pizza is good. Their service has always been good too.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We live 2.5 hours away and visit family in the Quad Cities. By far this is our favorite pizza in all of our travels. "The Works" pizza is our favorite.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I can't say much about the atmosphere, as I have never been in the place, but I have had their food delivered, and every time I drive by, the parking lot is packed, and there is someone entering.

I usually order the pizza, which is termed "Quad City Style". I had never heard of such a thing, but it does remind me of many of the places I ate when I grew up in the Chicago suburbs. It is delicious. I also have had some of their sandwiches and wings, and they are equally tasty. The food is always hot when it is delivered, and it usually is there quicker than what they promise when you order. All in all, I have had a great experience with this place.

Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Very good pizzas and sandwiches we mostly order out and they are very fast with delivery and their drivers are very courteous. Prices are a little "pricey"