“Or family loves this pizza!”
Review of Hall of Fame Pizza - CLOSED

Hall of Fame Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

The pizza is amazing, my favorite thing is the specialty pizzas, they are unique and great flavor. Their boneless wings are very good also!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I just moved to Bettendorf, Iowa two weeks ago, and we've already been to Hall of Fame Pizza twice for their pizza and wings. Let me just say... DELICIOUS! Two thumbs up!
This is also a veteran owned business, and I like to promote though vets who have a good thing going, and by far, this is one of those business.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

In the 18 years I have lived in the quad cities, this location has been through a lot of changes. It's a tough spot to keep in business as a food establishment. If anyone has a chance, it's Hall of Fame.

I've been here several times, and at several different times of the day. Its service is always warm and friendly. The staff are great, and very helpful in navigating the specialty pizzas and wings. It's a very extensive menu for such a specialized food niche.

The food comes quickly, and is very delicious. I have had several of their pizza and wing types, and have never had a bad one.

The only thing *I* have an issue with is the plethora of large TVs, but it's a sports themed restaurant, so I can't really complain. They just distract me from my personal reason for going out which is to associate with my friends and family.

Overall, I think this is a great place. I hope it fares better than the other places that have come before it in this location.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

We drive by this place a lot and decided to try it since there are always plenty of cars in the lot. The inside was completely redone 3 years ago when they took ownership and is a great improvement. A surprisingly large menu for a "sports bar". The wings, onion rings and tenderloin were top notch and service very friendly. They are doing it right!

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Started coming here after they opened. Have never been disappointed. The service is always great, the wings are awesome and everything is reasonable priced especially compared to buffalo wild wings.