Free cancellation until 27/07
US$81
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$112
US$109
US$102
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$150
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My bedding hadn't been changed! When I realized this at 10:15 pm the front desk was literally locked. I rang the bell until the owners answered. I requested a king sheet after they stated the impossibility that my sheets hadn't been changed-not my "hair" on the fitted sheet. Stains on the pillowcases-the complimentary soaps and lotions previously used and lids with dried excess product.
"Shavings" of previous guest on the bathroom sink. Slept like a mummy wrapped in the king sheet they gave me and in my travel clothes!
Restaurant attached was busy but so was the separate night club not 5 feet from a room filled with kids from our high school team. No peak hole on the door and another student room had a faulty dead bolt.
To quote a song "I will never,ever, ever" consider staying there. Mentioned my room condition to the morning desk monitor-nothing! No response. Hated seeing the 90$ on my credit card statement!
Not fit for adults but definitely not suitable for traveling school teams!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2016

After driving 600 miles to reach our destination we had to park 450 feet away from our room because the American Inn in Boone, Iowa shares a parking lot with a Mexican restaurant with no reserved parking spots for American Inn guests. Of the 6 nights we stayed there we only got housekeeping service on 4 of the nights. So one third of the time we had to sleep on dirty sheets and get our own towels and they never did change our trash baskets. When we complained at the front desk they said the manager was not available but they would pass along our concerns to housekeeping. The moral of the story is don't stay at American Inn in Boone, Iowa because whether you get housekeeping service depends on the mood of the housekeeping staff. We won't be staying at any American Inn ever again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2016

We stayed at the hotel while we were waiting for our house to close. We enjoyed the spacious room. It was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast especially the mini waffles. I was able to do my daily workout in the swimming pool. I also enjoyed the Mexican food down the hall. I look forward to having family stay here when they come to visit.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 25 April 2016

The room was nice sized and very clean. Check in was easy . The breakfast the next day was hot and well stocked. I loved the mini waffles. It was nice that there is a restaurant attached .
It is also centrally located to everything in Boone

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank beth S
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Smells of cigarette smoke. Cigarette burns on bathtub. Carpet had wet spot. Remote control did not have batteries.Breakfast area was not staffed at designated time. Hotel is way past its prime. Choose another hotel in Boone.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple