“Slow”

Applebee's
Ranked #22 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Unbelievably slow! Expect to spend forever even to get your soup or salad. Local fare in this town much quicker!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Food was tasty. Service was pleasant and helpful when I was searching for specific dietary needs. Most amazing was having a waitress who can remember orders from different tables without writing anything down. Plus she stopped to see how we were doing not just a "drive by" which was very appreciated.

Have it a 4 rating because of the music..... if you can cal it that. Average age dining while we were there was 45-50. Music was for teenies and very loud. It was super annoying.

Other than music, it was pleasant.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The food is the regular menu of an Applebee's. Wait staff friendly and attentive. Does take quite awhile to get order even when not busy.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

The server was friendly. We were sat quickly but I do have some advice, when sitting larger people, they likely need a spacious table. I saw a hostess attempt to sit a larger couple at a very tight table with little room. I observed the couple look at each other and then back at her as they asked for another table. Anyway, we went to Applebee's primarily for their happy hour specials which I think are good. Selected appetizers half off and Sangria's for $4. I had the classic boneless wings with blue cheese and mozzarella sticks with ranch vs. marinara. The food and dip were good as usual. I enjoy the apple sangria, yum. Restaurant was clean and the place offers good parking.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I decide to try the Fire grilled steak. It was like eating a boot. Super tough! I was cooked perfect the cut was cheap and thin. I've eaten the same steak at other locations and it was great. I don't know what happened here.