“Worst service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Seven of us met at Tony's on a quiet Sunday evening. Three out of five pizzas were wrong, we had to ask 2 different servers for salt and pepper, and a tally had to chase down a manager for a drink. Pizza was very tasty (I say, picking off the mushrooms that mistakenly snuck onto my pizza) but I can find tasty pizza elsewhere. Will never return.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I left a message on their answering machine earlier in the day for a reservation later that afternoon for a committee meeting for 12, When we arrived there was no reservation and none of the staff had a clue that I had called asking for reservations.. We were seated on the patio with other diners and had to pull bulky outside furniture together to hold our meeting. Service was okay, but finding the server to get change back for drinks took a long time. We left and went down the street to another restaurant for dinner.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Brought my parents to try Tony's they instantly fell in love with the food. I had been there before and new how delicious it was. This is our new favorite place to go for our Sunday Night Pizza night.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Amazing food. Celiac friendly and the staff could not have been more knowledgeable and attentive. Do not miss this place when you are in Cedar Falls.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Great spot in downtown Cedar Falls. The inside has beautiful old wood booths and bar, the outside has a big patio. Pizza is delicious!! Crispy, thin crust and really flavorful! Great deals at lunch with pizza salad combos. A new favorite spot in CF!