“Unacceptable Wait Time”

Cuisines: American
Description: 5632434266
Description: 5632434266
Reviewed 11 April 2015

My wife and I stopped in here for a quick bite tonight. Everything we ordered should have been a quick prep....but that was not the case. We waited about an hour for our food to come; it finally came after we were getting up to leave. No apologies. No comps. Not a happy customer. The manager should have done something to make up for things.

Food was decent, and the servers were ok. It was just an absolutely ridiculous wait time. The place was not busy either. I think their food preparation methods need some attention.

We live near Clinton and are there on a regular basis, but we will not be returning to Legends.

Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

Huge tasty burger with several options for toppings. I chose the bacon cheeseburger with fries. The burger was huge, the service was excellent and as a bonus they had buy one drink get one free. The menu had lots of other options which I'm anxious to try. This is my new favorite place to eat

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Been there 3 times in the last 6 months. Had to go find waitress on 2 times and ended up walking out the 3 rd time. Only reason I went was because that's where friends were going. Told them I'm done with that place. Food is greasy anyway.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The first time there, we waited for service at our table. We thought the second time that we'd have better luck sitting at the bar. No waits for beverages, but we waited 1 hr and 15 minutes for our food! Need more kitchen and wait staff. We saw our food waiting on the counter, and waited watching the food get cooler:( the burgers are great!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Looking for a good pizza or taco?Maybe an Italian roast beef snandwich?Maybe deep fried corn?This would be the place.This is your typical bar with with many TV's and a pool room in the back.Local bands play some nights.Prices are good and food is plenty.Enjoy a beverage and a laugh with friends .