“Newer restaurant in the area.”
Review of Vesta

Vesta
Ranked #11 of 123 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Food was okay. Maybe once the businesses pick up in the area, the restaurant will do better.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

My wife and I visited Vesta with another couple. The atmosphere was very nice. A big upscale but very approachable. The wine, drink and beer lists had very good selections. Our server was just attentive enough, not bothering but always there when we needed something. I had the Beef Tenderloin, prepared with Gorgonzola and served with asparagus and truffle risotto. Each part was excellent and went together very well. I was very very happy. Others at the table had the Walleye and Diver Scallops and reported them both excellent. The portions too were just right. Not tiny like some more upscale places but not overwhelming like other mainstream restaurants. We had one order of the Vanilla Bread Pudding for dessert that was reported to be excellent.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

This might or might not be our new favorite restaurant, but it is certainly in our top tier list of dining establishments.
Based on reviews here on Tripadvisor my wife chose this restaurant as our dinner destination for my birthday.
Our visit was on a week night, so this review is based on a week night performance.
Our dinner was awesome!
From the opening drink, through the appetizer, main course and dessert we were thoroughly and completely satisfied with the service, the taste, and the presentation. We were seated in a booth with a clear view of the kitchen, that was really quite nice. The kitchen staff gave every appearance of working well together.

We will most certainly be visiting Vesta again.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

We love this restauarnt. Love to sit and watch the cooks.

Reviewed 20 June 2011

I've eaten at many nice places around the country and would rate Vesta near the top in terms of food quality and imagination. The menu is always changing and has creative options that you don't normally find in Iowa. One tip I will suggest is to ask for a table overlooking the open kitchen.