“Has gone way downhill”

Papa John's Pizza Store #2512
Ranked #104 of 129 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 June 2015

We have ordered from this restaurant for 15 years and lately it has gone way downhill. Our last delivery order had the deliveryman pound on our doorbell 5 times in a row before fleeing to his car. I stopped his flight to get our order, which was incorrect. When I called in the correction I was met with irritated indifference. I am totally shocked at the decline at this franchise and will never from them again.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

While I was parking my car, I seen and smelled 3 employees smoking weed outside the store. They are really bad, someone needs to do a drug bust to the whole company.

1  Thank Mike O