“Fast and good”

Papa John's Pizza Store #2512
Ranked #104 of 129 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Picked up a pie when heading back to our hotel. As always good and hot pizza from Papa Johns. The cookie dessert is the bomb!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Some reviewers have shared some valid concerns, but it's a discount pizza shop and you've gotta adjust your expectations. With the constant amount of deals being offered by discount pizza chains like this one, you can get an average pizza pie for not many dollars. There is absolutely much better pizza in this city, but not for $7 for a large.

Delivery people are usually decent, and of course a generous tip improves your customer experience. However, it's a bit hit or miss how fresh and hot the pizza arrives to your door. In general, they've done a pretty good job getting the pizza there on time when a pre-order is placed.

Pizza quality is as expected from national chain.

Not free delivery, you do pay a delivery fee.

Usual massive range of topping options offered by the chain, and as mentioned there is ALWAYS a range of specials that lead to big savings.

Papa John's vs Pizza Hit vs Domino... it's an individual's preference, but for the price you pay, it's excellent value.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Fast delivery. Great customer service. Great pizza. After a very long day of driving, we were too exhausted to go out.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

We have ordered from this restaurant for 15 years and lately it has gone way downhill. Our last delivery order had the deliveryman pound on our doorbell 5 times in a row before fleeing to his car. I stopped his flight to get our order, which was incorrect. When I called in the correction I was met with irritated indifference. I am totally shocked at the decline at this franchise and will never from them again.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

While I was parking my car, I seen and smelled 3 employees smoking weed outside the store. They are really bad, someone needs to do a drug bust to the whole company.

1  Thank Mike O