“Great Food”

Quinton's bar & deli
Ranked #65 of 130 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We came over lunch hour and sat at the bar because it was packed. The food was excellent. I had the burger that was cooked perfectly. We also had the buffalo chicken dip with tortillas which was very good. The only negative thing that I can say is that they were way understaffed. For a busy lunch crowd there was only one waitress and the bartender. They worked their butts off and had a great attitude despite being bombarded. We had the day off so we were in no hurry but if we needed to get back to work like many of those in there I might have been a little perturbed.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stopped in after the football game. Very good food, very friendly service. The only thing that kept me from rating this place a "5" is it was very slow, it took about an hour to get our food from the time we ordered. I would have expected this had it been packed when we arrived, but it wasn’t.

Very nice atmosphere, several T.V.’s to watch games, a large selection of drinks.

We had a party of 6 and no one was disappointed with anything they ordered.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I met a friend here, and had never eaten here before, it was good food, the sandwich was HUGE and the homemade chips were really good. The only thing I didn't care for were the hard wooden benches, the seating is HARD. My husband and I ate there once, he hated sitting on the hard wood, so we haven't returned. Carolyn H

Reviewed 6 June 2013

The food was excellent, had a burger it was cooked great and tasted great. The waitress was very polite and attentive. Overall would recommend this place.