“Good food and beer”

Quinton's bar & deli
Ranked #80 of 126 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I've been here many times and never had a bad meal! They have many sandwiches that are different from the usual burgers and fries, and all are tasty. Large booths, good service. They also have a decent beer selection, including their own custom brews. The only downside is that they're a little hard to find if you're not familiar with the area. Buffalo Wild Wings is nearby if you need a more recognizable landmark.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Decided to try this "Bar & Deli" because there was a Groupon for it. Previously seen bad reviews left me skeptical. I tried the T.A.C which was actually better than I had expected based on reviews however definitely not worth the price for a lunch meat sandwich where fries cost $2 more. For close to $10 I'd expect them to come with it. My husband had the chili & Frickles. I will say the Frickles were good & you get a generous portion, but the chili was awful. My son had the turkey & cheese kids meal which was about average for a kids meal except that no drink was included. Overall with drinks it cost us more to eat here having just soup & sandwiches than it would at much better restaurants.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 or more times. They have a great beer selection. We have had a bad server but overall great service. Food comes quickly. The only complaint is that we have ordered nachos twice and each time they are cool. Nachos grande should be warm. Other than that, the food is good. We are meeting friends there in 2 weeks. Look forward to going back.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We stopped in for lunch and a beer. We ordered our appetizer which arrived at our table quickly, and was cooked perfectly. We ordered our drinks when we ordered our lunch selections, we waited 30 minutes and never got our drinks, and our server never once stopped back at our table until she brought our food - which took 30 minutes for a cheeseburger and a grilled cheese. The cheeseburger was great, as were the fries, but the grilled cheese didn't even have melted cheese on it, and was not even made with the cheeses that I ordered, and even asked questions about before I placed the order. I told the server to forget our drink order, as we wanted to drink the beer while we waited for food, so not to bother. She attempted to blame it on the bartender - and acted surprised we didn't get the drinks, but there was not a dedicated bartender, and each wait person was getting their owns drinks. She simply forgot, and tried to blame someone else. Overall, I think the staff on shift was terribly disorganized, and I won't return.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Loaded potatoes and soup was great. Onion rings it says they are hand breaded but they aren't. Fresh fruit in childrens meal was fruit rollups.