“One server”

Quinton's bar & deli
Ranked #77 of 124 Restaurants in Coralville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Cleaned off our own table. Went to bar to get our drinks. Still the server had not acknowledged us. People have left. People at next table have waited for over a hour for their food. Some of their group has left for the Hawkeye game. Got our menus . Have sat here for 45 minutes. Drove here specifically for our dinner on the way to the concert. Silly us. Read my other reviews. I am not a negative person but in this case I am.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Ask Waiter what is good... You will get a good steer toward a draft, and an incredible burger. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

When we stopped here to eat, I really wish I would have went with my gut feeling and KEPT DRIVING to find a different place to eat. First of all, we walked in and not one person working addressed us or acted like we were standing there. Two tables had people sitting at them, that is it, so they weren't too busy that they could have missed us. The staff SUCKED, the time it took to get our order taken and then receive our food was a joke and the prices were outrageous! This was not a high class, top of the line, formal place with extraordinary, luxurious food by any means...so their prices should not be as high as they are! I got a bread bowl with "creamy potato bacon" soup in it. The top of the bread bowl was cut out was about 1" in circumference by about 1" deep. There was literally two regular tablespoons of potato soup in the bread bowl, 4 small chunks of potatoes with red specks, a few imitation bacon bits and small slivers of disgusting carrots. No one in my family got anything that tasted good and the portions were terribly small. We didn't finish our drinks (flat, no carbonation) or our meals. We had wasted enough time and the food was not worth feeding a stray dog. We will NEVER go here again and we would never recommend this place, even if we hated that person.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

The first time I went here omg just say it.... cook's deluxe. I mean come on! Chicken bacon cheese tower. Do the sweat potatoe fries and have a food coma. They have a lovely chalkboard of daily local beer daily specials. Mm hmm. I took my mom here the third time I went here and she ordered the veggie sammich cause she said that's a real way to tell if a place is hoppin. She said it was, but once I gave her half my cook's deluxe (their meatiest sammich) she needed a nap too lol. Excellent! OH! I have had two guy friends tell me the went to the downtown Iowa city branch and they say it's amazing food as well. Never been myself, but their word is golden. It's so good I order uped it once cause I dreamed about that sammich. Totally worth it. Don't order it if you aren't a carnivore. Lol

Reviewed 26 June 2016

I've been here many times and never had a bad meal! They have many sandwiches that are different from the usual burgers and fries, and all are tasty. Large booths, good service. They also have a decent beer selection, including their own custom brews. The only downside is that they're a little hard to find if you're not familiar with the area. Buffalo Wild Wings is nearby if you need a more recognizable landmark.