“Always our first fast food choice”
Review of Taco John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco John's
Ranked #91 of 138 Restaurants in Coralville
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Coralville today.
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Great tacos and service, always a good meal with plenty of options. Close to interstate and near shopping

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Food was average. Bad thing was restaurant cleanliness. Too many people standing around talking while the floor is filthy. No one has cleaned the floor all morning. One person was cleaning tables, but she was cross contaminating every table as she was using the same rag to wipe tables as she was to clean the chairs. Seems no one knows health department rules or cares!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I grew up at Taco Johns and looked forward to traveling through the Midwest for some tacos, taco bravo, and potato oles, yummy.
However I picked the wrong store. This location came across as very old and needed updating. Also the floors were dangerously slippery as they must have been mopped with grease or Amor all or something. And the ice tea tasted terrible like it was made with dishwasher.
I love the food but I chose the wrong location.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The last day I was in the Coralville/Iowa City area, my friends introduced me to Taco John's for breakfast. I had a wonderful breakfast burrito and some donuts (OMG GREATNESS).

I was hoping we would hit it for lunch to try that menu but alas we ate at their place.

When I return to the area I will only change one thing...I will ask them to use less salt on my potatoes.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I have nothing bad to say. It's fast food I got what I expected. Convenient location if I need to grab something fast or on the way to work.