“Fantastic pizza”

Antonella's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #39 of 308 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Great pizza; great spaghetti, cool atmosphere. Service is great. Fantastic italian place to eat. Prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We had a large family dinner (15) for my husband's birthday. we ordered several pizza's and drinks for all. Our server was very prompt and the pizzas came out fast. Everything was very good

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Is this the best Italian you will ever eat? No. However, it is solid, comfort food, that will fill you up. Plus I love the fact it is family owned and operated and the owner is from Italy. Many, many years ago I met him with some friends and had a few drinks at the bar and he was a great story teller. Their homemade dressings are a highlight and they definitely provide a proper Veal Parm. Their Spaghetti is also a favorite. I believe most of the sauces and pasta are fresh made. The service is a bit lacking these days. But, if you are looking for a cozy, casual, family run Italian place, you really should stop. It has been a long time since I've had their pizza, but while we ate there we watched a number of orders go out so definitely will need to try it.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

This is my second time dining at this restaurant! The first time I was in Iowa on business and heard such great things about there food! The second time in Iowa I came to visit my brother and knew I had to come back! Needless to say the food was great, and customer service was even better.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

I stopped in for Lunch during a work trip to the Quad Ciites. From the moment I walked in and smelled the food from the Kitchen, I knew I made the right choice. Excellent lunch menu with great value for the quality and quanitity of food you get. Our server was Brent and he was very friendly and efficient, he guided us through the menu and made the process easy for first time visiitors. I ordered the Calzone and my friend had the all you could eat spaghetti. Both were excellent. The Calzone was clearly freshly made and the quaility of ingredients as evident. The crust alone would have been a great meal. We will be back.

3  Thank THDTJ