“Happy Joe's Makes Happy Pizza”
Review of Happy Joe's

Happy Joe's
Ranked #90 of 321 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Ever since we moved to Bettendorf many years ago, we have found the most satisfying pizza to be Happy Joe's. From my first bite of pizza with Canadian bacon and sauerkraut, I knew this was the place to find pizza which has many locations throughout the Quad Cities.There are many kinds of pizza available, but for consistency of product, nothing beats this one. I can truthfully say that I enjoy every kind of pizza on the menu. The pastas and Joegurt are excellent as well.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

The taco pizza used to be the best, but not anymore. I miss their yummy taco pizza. Now is seems kinda dry and not very good.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Happy Joes is know for pizza, however ever Tuesday they have dollar tacos the beef is the same they use on there
pizzas they are worth a dollar. The atmosphere is family oriented and the service very good.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

The new Happy Joes is perfectly located off of W. Locust St. The pizza is delicious and they also serve dinners as well. It is roomy for bringing large families or groups and the service is awsome!

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Taco Pizza, pastas and cheese sticks just some of my favorites. This HJ doesn't have the jungle bungle so much less noise. However they have moved into old Chefs Hat and I haven't been inside yet, but exterior looks very nice.

1  Thank zatz82