“Scrumptious pizza!! ”

Wise Guys Pizza and More
Ranked #29 of 316 Restaurants in Davenport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We were visiting the area for a soccer tournament, and decided to try this place based on its great reviews. When we originally chose this place, I wasn't really planning on ordering pizza. I was going to check out one of their sandwiches. But they were having a special - buy 1 large pizza and get a free wise guy bread, so we decided to order a pizza. First of all, the wise guy bread was wonderful. It is super cheesy and comes with ranch and marinara dip. It was enough for my husband and I and 3 of our friends. About 10 minutes later, our pizza came out. I am pretty picky about my pizza, but this pizza exceeded my expectations. My half had black olives and mushrooms on it. It was not greasy as all and had lots of cheese. The crust was cooked to perfection - crispy and just the right thickness. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We bought and ate a large pizza that had sausage and black olive. It was done quickly and tasted great.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Great lunch buffet. Salad, wings, pizza...everything was delicious and even though we were there at the end of the buffet time they were still bringing out new hot pizza. Sausage pizza is the best!!

1  Thank sfigg
Reviewed 23 May 2017

great food great prices clean and friendly great buffet . one of the best pizza places in the quad cities

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Lots of choices of both pizza and pasta on the lunch buffet. We were there almost too late but still enough choices. They kept everything going until they were sure we were done. Our server came by enough to make sure everything was okay and to top off our soda. The pizza I had was very good, and I liked that there were more choices than just the normal pepperoni and cheese so I got to try some combinations I hadn't before. And the wings were awesome! I didn't get them on my first time through but my husband did. Convinced me I needed to try them! Delicious!

1  Thank ponyexpress11