“Great food”
Review of Rudy's Tacos

Rudy's Tacos
Ranked #179 of 310 Restaurants in Davenport
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Actually visited location in W Davenport on Kimberly Rd. I worked at Study's back in 1986. the ownership has changed as well as locations however the food hasn't changed. it was great, fast and prepared well. Always a favorite when I visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

From the info on the IHG I assumed this was fast food.
NOT. Nice colorful sit down place. Prices very reasonable
Quick service. The refried beans were very diff from other mex places. Had a nice smokey ? taste

Reviewed 20 March 2017

If you walk in anticipating truly authentic Mexican cuisine, you will be disappointed. This is definitely Tex-Mex. Their real model was well done and really cleaned the space up. I hadn't eaten Rudy's in more than 10 years. I was surprised by the addition of fish and street tacos which shows they are not simply stuck in a time warp. I ordered my usual from back in day which are flour tortilla enchiladas with shredded chicken with lots of melted cheese, lettuce and tomato on top. Their hot sauce hasn't changed and it does have some kick. Not a ton of flavor. The food was solid and hearty. Service was good. Their Brudy's beer was decent. All in all an ok experience. It brought back memories of junior high dances and take out with my parents. There are definitely better Mexican restaurants, but you have to at least respect a family owned chain that has been in the quad cities for years.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I live in Indiana but I somehow some way have to make a trip back just to get tacos. I wish they would sponsor me. But by far the best tacos I've ever had. Maybe its because I'm from Iowa. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Love this place, sure its not "put out the fire" real Mexican. For what they do here it is superb. Had the enchiladas trio, and chips/salsa with guaq. all were awesome and better than the Rudys in Waterloo, where I usually have Mexican. The place was clean and the service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank jetsoo