“Awesome”
Review of Falbo Bros Pizza

Falbo Bros Pizza
Ranked #96 of 308 Restaurants in Davenport
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Great food good prices great service Nick was a great server. The calzone was very tasty please say more

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

I've been here before and decided to go down on bix fest weekend. We ordered cheese bread and 4 slices of pizza by the slice because I know they busy. We are all our food and waited another 20 minutes and no cheese bread. When we go to pay they say your cheese bread is done and we told them we didn't want it. They insisted on charging us for it and I left it with them. Decent pizza, HORRIBLE customer service. Seriously the worse cx experience I have witnessed on MULTIPLE occasions.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

We had large group and the Manager found a way to get us all in and seated in a timely fashion and gave us very good service. The pizza with had was above average and we would certainly go back again if w were in the area.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Wasn't sure what to expect because the place isn't big on the atmosphere. There's a bar and there are several tv's around if you are looking to catch a game. The pizza choices are plenty and they don't skimp on ingredients. I had their falzone, which is like a calzone. The ingredients were very fresh and their sausage is not greasy. There are no fried foods here. The chicken garlic sub is served hot and it's filling. We had a very attentive waiter that never let our drinks go empty. Nothing fancy about the place but I would eat there again.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

I like this place. The pizza is very good. They have a few TVs always on Sports or, news. They have a stage with scheduled lunchtime performers all for free while you eat. It is part of a building that has other entertainment (music acts and etc.). Medium to lower prices, right downtown near the Government Bridge and the Rhythm City Casino. A couple of good hotels nearby as well.