“Good food ”
Review of Los Primos

Los Primos
Ranked #39 of 308 Restaurants in Davenport
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Another authentic Mexican restaurant in the Quad Cities. Tried several tacos & the tripas & spicy pork were my favorites. Once again, even though I enjoyed the food, La Manarca in East Moline is the best.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Love there food tacos are really great one of the few Mexican restaurants that are authentic tacos many choices for meat to pick I recommend the spicy pork meat if u love spicy food you should definitely come here when in town at Davenport also food is cheap about 2 bucks a taco no matter if it's steak chicken or pork 2.50 if it's special meat like lamb or ribeye but come in on tuesdays there tacos are 99 cent each they don't get your food out fast definitely your sides it's well worth the wait they also serve beer here and they have tortas burritos and tostadas plus others so go in grab a couple tacos people are very friendly and nice place to eat just go up take your order then you pick your seat I guarantee you will enjoy there authentic tacos

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Today my son and I went here from lunch. It was super! He had two chicken tacos with cilantro and lime plus a lamb burrito. I enjoyed the Nachos Grande with chicken. All items were fresh and excellent quality. Not many places have lamb so it was a treat. Can't say enough about how good the food was. Quick service and some extremely hot salsa are trade marks here. I'm told they occasionally have goat. I hope I am there the next time goat is served. This is such a nice change from the typical boring Mexican places.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went recently for taco's and burritos. Good food and a decent price with authentic music playing.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I went here initially because I knew it was opened by local business owners and wanted to show support. The food is ordered at the counter cafeteria style and then brought to your table - or there is a drive-thru option. The best description I can think of for the food is that it is similar to a good food truck. Everything is served as individual orders so you basically make your own meal and it is served in baskets. The sauces are very spicy and the food is authentic Mexican.