US$197
US$78
US$77
US$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewswafflesfront deskpark and flyan early flightroom was cleandes moines airportdecent breakfasthy veebiscuits gravywould stay here againthe breakfast areafresh fruitnext morningother hotelsfridge and microwaveshuttle servicenice stay
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Stay here 2 to 3 times per year, at least a week each time. ALWAYS EXCELLENT: Clean, friendly and economical.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysDSM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for taking time to submit an online review. We appreciate your positive feedback. Our main goal is to provide great customer service as well as a clean, comfortable stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future at Days Inn & Suites,DSM Airport.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed in other hotels near the airport before we fly out using the park and fly option but we always come back to the Days Inn. Even though their 800 number accidentally canceled our reservation they found us a spot and honored the price. The staff here always goes above and beyond. The hotel is worn but clean and the beds are comfortable it’s a safe place to leave your car-what more could you want?

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
DaysDSM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a good review on TripAdvisor, our goal for each of our guests, is to provide reasonable prices, superior customer service and accommodations. We are glad you enjoyed our Park N Fly package on your stay. See you again soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I have used you facility twice on my trip to and from Des Monies. It was very convenient both times.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysDSM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Thank you for your recent review. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Me and a co-worker stayed at this location in November 2017 for 4 days on a business trip housekeepers at this location did not want to come and clean my toilet are empty trash or give are give fresh bedding . They made a big deal about it when I ask them to give me fresh bedding for my bed then they came in and handed me the sheets in the blankets told me that make bad myself would not empty the trash they handed me the trash bags to do it myself they refused to clean my toilet . I was highly upset about this I would not recommend this location because of housekeeping issues .

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
DaysDSM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. In the future, please bring up your concerns with our front desk staff,
that way we can address them promptly. We have staff here 24 hours a day, and as a GM I worked all 7 days 7 to 3 p.m. that way if someone does have an issue we can correct it urgently. So far I did not heard any HK issue like you mention during my work hours. It's might be wrong hotel because in Des Moines their 3 to 4 Days Inn hotel.We hope you consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysDSM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham des Moines Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018