“Great Fish and Chips”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 February 2017

I have had fish and chips in many places but Royal Mile is my favorite. Love the joint. Parking is a Royal Pain but it is worth the walk. Uber. Lyft. Parking ticket.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Great British food, drink, and a great selection of future ex-wives for your entertainment pleasure.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Amongst other heritages my Keltic (mostly Black Scott but some Irish too) background is what flows through my viens the most (about 65%). Because of this, I grew up eating Scottish foods such as Scottish Eggs (traditionally a travelers food in Scotland), listening to bagpipes and owning and seeing men in my family wearing Kilts. Scottish Eggs was always one of my favorites and something that I rarely find in restaurants so usually have to make at home...In Des Moines, this is the only place that I know of to find these delicious morsels of traditional Scottish food. I enjoy this place, for the traditional Keltic fare, good service and of course, the Irish Car Bombs.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Great menu, had the goat cheese balls and tried a variety of beers, all were good. The bartenders are friendly and there's an outdoor patio area but beware, it's next to a music venue that hosts a lot of metal bands and it's not pleasant to be outside during one of their performances.

1  Thank vacagirl2016
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We had people from out of town, just here for a short time. We had never been here before. It was ok -- a tavern that served food. Maybe a better place after dark.