“Excellent Mongolian BBQ”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #91 of 211 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 April 2013

If you enjoy choosing your meats and veggies that go into your custom stir fry, they you will love this place. There is a very large assortment of things to go in your bowl to be grilled on a large round grill. Enjoy!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

This is a great way to try a new dish with the advice of a staff person. If you aren't sure how hot you want your food, that person can suggest sauces, food items, and spices according to how you answer their questions. It's a fun experience as you get to decide what goes into your dish.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband and I went to HuHot the first weekend of February. I've been to two other Mongolian grills in other states, and I would definitely place this last of the three. It was clean, the food choices were fresh, but all of the sauces and the soups were VERY salty. We like Chinese and Japanese food, so we're used to the sodium content of Americanized Asian food, but this was way over the average sodium content. We also got crab rangoons. The filling was fine, but the casing was overly fried and tasteless. This restaurant was just ok.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Very good Mongolian Barbeque. Good food, good service, excellent at dealing with large groups.
The only reason it's not a 5 is the limited beer selection.

1  Thank Dejaffa
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I like this place. It is as good as your imagination can make it. I like the variety of veggies and sauces. Just as a note, I've been to others in Missouri and they have more choices on the food bar, and a really good ginger soda that they make in house. I do not like soda all that much, but I could drink the homemade ginger soda til I drop. The Iowa locations don't have it and don't know about it. Too bad, because I would spend most of my money on it!