“I like it hot.”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #91 of 211 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

It will not get any fresher. Choose the spice level you desire and ingredients you like. Go back for seconds if you like. I enjoyed the spicey options. Fresh cooked right in front of you. Assortment of meats, noodles and veggies. Nice lunch setting but just a little pricey for everyday lunch. $30 plus for 2 people for the lunch and tea. I will return.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I've eaten here several times and always enjoy it. It's in the mall, has nice parking, friendly folks working there, and it doesn't take long to eat and be on your way. Food is cooked nicely and tastes as you'd expect it to. This HuHot is on par with others I've eaten in. On the down side (as with all HuHots) the menu is rather limited. If you like stir fry type of food, it's great; otherwise you may wish to pick another place. I would go more often if the menu was more diverse; as it is, I go about once a month.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My daughter and I love going to HuHot because we can choose whatever we are in the mood for at the time. Their "buffet" has a lot of variety in veggies, meat and sauces. The sauces seem a bit watered down, so it's better to add extra for the flavor. It's true that your bowl can't fit enough items since they cook down, but you can always go back- just go easy the first time and you might want a completely different combination the second time. The shaved meats are frozen and the vegetables have always been very fresh. They serve alcohol and are located in a mall next to a movie theater in case you are looking for something else to do.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Our visit to Hu Hot was the first for me and the last. Though a lot of people enjoy this type of food I was not one of them. Don't like the idea of grabbing a small bowl, putting all your desires on it, and giving it to the cook for preparation. Did not like the food nor the process.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

If you enjoy choosing your meats and veggies that go into your custom stir fry, they you will love this place. There is a very large assortment of things to go in your bowl to be grilled on a large round grill. Enjoy!