Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$82
Hotels.comUS$82
WyndhamUS$82
FindHotelUS$82
PricelineUS$82
ZenHotels.comUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2021

We booked this room through Priceline and because it was a weekend, the price was more than double the usual price. We got to our room and there was a huge black stain on the carpet and the room had an odor like they had used a lot of air freshener at some point. It smelled musty and smelled dirty. The room was somewhat clean, but the carpet made me sick just looking at it. I would NEVER EVER stay at this place again!

Reviewed 11 October 2021

We checked into the Baymont on Oct 3 and after we were in the room for awhile we were accosted by a cockaroch.

We were going out to Dinner and informed Hotel Manager Kim that we had cockaroaches. She advised us that she too was very upset and would take care of it as she was going to contact the owner .

We were never asked if we could change rooms nor was it suggested that we change.

Upon returning to our room we were
advised that an exterminator had already had serviced the room.

We were then again accosted by multiple sighting of cockaroaches.

We tried to sleep that evening but were not able torest that evening and informed Kim of the situation.

Kim told us she will discuss the situation with the General Manager and they will decide what to do and or charge us.

Later that week I noticed that my account was debited for one night stay even though there us a sign that stated
"Inform us of a problem and if it is not corrected, Your stay is on us."

I was very upset about being charges for a night's stay when we informed them of the problem and it was not corrected.

Iwe are very upset with being charged for a night's stay when we had to endure cockroaches in our room.

I have been staying at the Baymont for over 7 years and I believe this will be the last time I will stay there.

Reviewed 10 October 2021

The room was musty smelling. I suspect cleaning the AC Unit’s filter might cure the issue. Also, I question if the main hallway floor on the 2nd level is SAFE?? It definitely needs repaired! It literally sags under your feet when walking down the hall. Especially noticeable right at the top of the centralized main stairs! Someone of larger size is going to fall through??

Reviewed 10 September 2021

Our stay was just one night. The property was not terribly appealing from the parking lot, but it had a "recent" update. the hallways were darkly lit and appeared dingy and needed a good vacuuming. the room was decent, fairly clean and smelled OK. The bed was a bit too bouncy, as though the mattress was on it's last legs. The pillows were decent as were the sheets, etc. AC worked well but was a bit noisy. Room lighting left a lot to be desired. various types of bulbs (LED, CFL, Incandescent ) and not well placed. Bathroom was OK but needed more water pressure in the shower. Overall for a single nights stay, I've had worse, but I've had MUCH better too.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Maybe I’m totally wrong about this, but I think that Baymont Inn is supposed to be a little higher up the ladder in the Wyndham family of hotel chains than a Super 8. They tend to have a higher price point, anyway. This Dubuque Baymont Inn looked to me like a Super 8 hotel with a Baymont Inn sign out front (and not one of the “nice” Super 8 hotels, either).

I do not know where the photos on the Wyndham website came from, because nothing I saw at this hotel looked that new. Everything about this Baymont Inn seemed old and worn out. There appeared to be a fresher coat of paint on the building exterior and on the walls of our room, but the rest of the place looked pretty shabby. I don’t think I have ever seen more worn out, run down looking carpet than that which covered the hallways and public areas at this hotel. The carpet in our room was not much different. The list of amenities for our room included a microwave, but there wasn’t one. The person at the front desk said Wyndham doesn’t know what amenities the property has, and that they say anything online just to sell a room.

The fitness center was a small room tucked into a back corner of one building, and had only two recumbent bikes and a treadmill. Nothing else.

There were some plusses. The hotel was easy to find, and both it and the neighborhood were safe and quiet.

While this hotel would suffice for a place to sleep if that’s all you need, overall, I do not recommend this Baymont Inn. Better options for this price can be found.

Room tip: Best tip I can think of to help travelers choose a good room is to choose one at a different hotel.
Date of stay: September 2021