2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
FindHotelUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
CheapTicketsUS$119
1,950 results
All reviews tony romas mississippi river loved the water park spring break a lot of fun conference center get away diamond jo casino slides arcade museum blast grandkids
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021

My daughter wanted to stay with some friends for her birthday. I was quoted $209 per room, which was high to begin with. When I got the final bill, I actually thought I was double charged but was told the cost was indeed PER ROOM. BEWARE the total per room came to $267.52 which is completely outrageous for the low-end rooms. I am in total sticker shock and will never stay again. I even cancelled my upcoming reservation for a conference; I'd rather drive the 2 hours home than give them any more money!

Management response:Responded 18 June 2021

Thank you for very much your feedback. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. lease contact me directly at 563-690-3233 to further discuss.

Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed here two nights weekend of June 12th. Sharing a few highlights: we asked for a cot or rollaway bed, that was available for an extra $10. Would not have needed but beds and room was super small. Stains on wall in both bedroom area and bathroom. See photos for cleanliness examples. But the absolute worst was the breakfast area. Complimentary breakfast which is great to see return to hotels but we turned around and walked out when we arrived 1/2 hour before it closed. The health department would shut it down had they been there. I’m assuming some of the mess is from wet kids running to grab food after coming from water park. But the trash was literally overflowing onto the floor, food was on the floor, they couldn’t keep up with cleaning the tables or the area. Sticky, gross, messy, and the complete opposite of what we should experience. It was the most disgusting area I’ve seen. Definitely an older hotel/resort, but it could be decent if they reevaluate their cleaning protocols and added a little tlc to the rooms that need it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2021

The hotel is dirty the service in the restaurant is very poor and they didn’t even clean up the rooms and give us fresh towels or refresh the toiletries for our second night stay. I will never stay here again

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

I don’t usually write reviews but I had to about our stay . The water park was good kiddos we had . Had a lot of fun , but as far as the hotel goes . We went to our room after a long day of playing and got ready to go to bed , we had blood on one of the sheets of our bed . The other bed had blue stuff all over it and pee . The pull out had crumbs all over it , clearly not very well cleaned what so ever . Then we got home and after we all ready had paid for the room , we were then charged again for the room , for 300 a night it should be a 5 star hotel but clearly the hotel has gone down hill . My family and I will not be staying here again . Hopefully the day water park passes will be back . Your welcome to check it out for yourself but here is a true honest review .

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback.. I sincerely apologize for your experience. I can assure you we only charged you once that I can see but please feel free to contact me directly at 563-690-3233. Steve Geisz, General Manager

Reviewed 5 April 2021

I am sure they will remove this honest review of their hotel. Just stayed there over the Easter weekend. 1st lol... The cover photo of the water park IS NOT the actual water park you will visit. The cost of the hotel is EXTREMELY over priced for what you will experience. You would think for $300.oo that you would get a 5 star experience. Well, lol... I'd say more of a one star. I have had way better experiences at an $80 hotel with on swimming pool. The rooms are small so dont expect anything bigger. They are not properly cleaned if ya ask me, lol. But you are welcome to take a risk and you be the judge. DONT EXPECT ANY kind of REAL breakfast from this hotel either lol. Their continental breakfast is actually worse than a bad joke. You can choose from scrambled eggs, some sort of potato thing, extremely spicy sausage links, oatmeal and donut holes. NOTHING ELSE!!!. Want creamer in your coffee? Ya only gonna get milk or haf n haf. So LOOK HERE GRAND HARBOR!!! you want to charge expensive prices....then match the experience with the prices you are charging. Could have gotten a way better experience at a hotel 6. At least they leave the light on for ya, lmao. So to anyone considering going here? Upta you... but you'll see what i am talking about when ya get there.

Room tip: just Choose a different hotel, lol.
Date of stay: April 2021
Management response:Responded 4 June 2021

Thank you for your feedback and for being honest. We sincerely apologize we did not meet your expectations. Please call me directly at 563-690-3233 to further discuss your resolution. Thank you again.