Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$174
View deal
Booking.comUS$174
Hotels.comUS$174
Hampton.comUS$174
PricelineUS$174
FindHotelUS$174
ZenHotels.comUS$190
All reviews great stay restaurants and shopping room was clean the breakfast area hot tub definitely stay here again front desk staff hot breakfast short drive mississippi river get away dave inns kennedy downtown refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

The stay was nice. Room was clean rather than mold on shower curtain. Nice location. Quit. Comfortable beds. Nice pool area. The breakfast actually had hot food which is unusual with COVID going on. The room was recently updated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ealana Roling, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dubuque, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Rooms were good, no freezers in the fridges. Beds are comfortable... showers nice, nice size rooms. Breakfast OK... not great, but good. Reasonable prices. Made our stay good! Liked that they had both Pepsi & Coke products available on site.

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you for staying with us! Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

So far so good! Very Clean and also so conveniently close to the mall and food spots. This hotel was able to accommodate us 1 day before we were scheduled. Good thing b/c if they could not we had to find another hotel. That means alot to customers from out of town. We drove 16 hours, so the accommodations were so refreshing. Thanks Dubuque, IA Hampton Inn. You really care about your customers.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back again!

Reviewed 4 August 2021

As I wasn’t traveling lone I was looked for a property I would feel safe. The property was very well lit and close to the highway I needed in the morning. The hotel was clean and I could grab a cup of coffee to go for the balance of my drive. THANK YOU!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2021

I booked my room through Hilton Honors a week before my stay knowing that it could not be cancelled. It was posted to my credit card immediately, and supposedly cheaper than if I booked through Hampton. Well, the day after my stay it was posted on my credit card a second time (for less money), this time by Hampton. I seem to be jumping through hoops trying to get either Hilton Honors or Hampton to remove a charge. Neither wants to take responsibility, so I will dispute it through my credit card. Will never use Hilton Honors again!

Date of stay: July 2021