Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$114
Lol.travel
US$106
Hotels.comUS$114
BestWestern.comUS$114
ZenHotels.comUS$121
All reviews ping pong pool area old chicago attached restaurant game room great pool hot tub breakfast buffet room was clean tables and chairs great place to stay an older hotel family reunion very nice hotel would definitely stay here again great room front desk staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

3 weeks ago, I walked into the Best Western Plus for the first time in 18 months. The 'welcoming team' immediately said hello and started talking with me like they missed me and like we hadn't missed a beat at the same time. Any anxiousness I was feeling about getting everything set-up quickly, was totally eliminated by their helpfullness and "we've got your back" mindset.

I have been renting conference rooms from the Best Western Plus for over 20 years. Through snowstorms, last minute changes, and a pandemic, without hesitation, they have been accommodating every step of the way. WITH A GENUINE SMILE! They know me and see me as a person, not just a transaction. I look forward to greeting them every time I walk in!

If you are looking for a reliable, affordable location for your next business meeting, I highly recommend you call Diana Schulz at Best Western Plus!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Maggie Hosier, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are always happy to se our regulars come back and visit us, whether they are staying the night or having a business meeting at our property. We are truly lucky to have Diana as our Director of Sales and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 October 2021

I had read other Trip Advisor comments about not getting a room by the pool if you wanted quiet. I did that, but got a room overlooking the back parking lot which was taken over by construction vehicles and their workers socializing and drinking for a few hours 2 of the 3 nights I stayed at this hotel. Not only could I hear it in my room (it wasn't late, but was nonetheless an annoyance and included music one night), but it also prevented me from parking in that lot as I couldn't find a spot close to my room and, if I could have found a spot, didn't feel comfortable walking past that. I cover my ears when sleeping, but would guess that I would have been woken up early if I hadn't. I won't stay there again...will look for a quieter place whose guests are traveling for leisure.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I would like to thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay at our property. The feedback we receive from these surveys is greatly appreciated and very useful to us. I am sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us was not a pleasant one. I can assure you that the problems you experienced are being resolved. We at the Best Western Plus Dubuque strive for excellence and want to make everyone's stay with us a pleasant one. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the kind of stay we pride ourselves on.

Reviewed 2 October 2021

This is an older hotel but has been nicely updated and is very clean. The last time we were here they had a grab ‘n go breakfast due to Covid but they have returned to a nice buffet breakfast that is served in the attached restaurant. Everyone we came in contact with was extremely friendly and welcoming, including the maintenance guys and the housekeeping staff. This was our third stay in the last year and we will continue to choose this hotel when visiting Dubuque.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Our goal is always to provide a pleasant stay for our guests, and from your comments we feel we have exceeded that. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the future!

Reviewed 25 September 2021

We came to town for a four-night getaway, a little sightseeing and a lot of relaxing. This place was perfect for us. Conveniently located on Hwy 20, just minutes from everything we wanted to do. Very clean, very well maintained, ample convenient parking, all the amenities and services we wanted, and a VERY friendly staff. Hot breakfast was excellent, and a special shout-out for the light fluffy pancakes, premade, but apparently by hand! The OC sports bar on the property was great for watching Monday Night Football with pizza and drinks. Would definitely stay here again if returning to the area!

Date of stay: September 2021

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We are very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again when you're in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2021

Very nice hotel in Dubuque for families. The rooms are very clean and the pool area was clean and kept up very nice. Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker in room. Beds comfortable. The hotel staff was a pleasure to work with when checking in and out. They asked me how my stay was each time they saw me in the lobby. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maggie Hosier, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! Our goal is always to provide a pleasant stay for our guests, and from your comments we feel we have exceeded that. We are happy to hear to you found our property clean and our staff a pleasure to be around. We hope to see you again when your travels steer you this way!