Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$130
View deal
Booking.comUS$130
Fairfield InnUS$130
PricelineUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
TravelocityUS$130
Orbitz.comUS$130
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021

Positives - very comfortable beds, easy temperature control, great grab & go breakfast, cookies & brownies at the door, hotel was clean, and had a wonderful staff.

Negatives - Our toilet squealed loudly refilling the tank after each flush, as loud as a hair dryer. Our neighbor's toilet did the same and woke me up twice. The shower had very low water pressure. It was not possible to wash my hair under the shower. The tub was very slow to drain. The pool is still not open.

Date of stay: June 2021
Angee Booth, Owner at Fairfield Inn Dubuque, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it. I am sorry to hear that toilet was loud and even the neighbors' toilet . I will have maintenance look into that. I will also have him look at the tub drain as well. Again thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

We booked this hotel thinking that it was good as it was a Marriott. My husband booked it as he is Gold Elite. Hotel was advertised with a pool but it currently closed and being repaired. We were fine with that but then our shower tub doesn’t drain quickly which was very unsanitary. The water would go up to our shins. We told the receptionist about that and she reduced the rate but still wasn’t enough as we found a few other problems like the toilet was running all night and the refrigerator doesn’t cool. Also in the morning there wasn’t any caffeinated coffee in the breakfast room, only decaf. I feel for the receptionist because she is the only one who has to do everything that morning. I didn’t ask for it anymore because I told myself I can make myself coffee in the room. But guess what... again, there wasn’t any coffee, but only coffee cups. Only good thing was the bed... Hopefully management can correct these issues. This was probably my worst stay in a Marriott... felt more like a Motel 6 to me...

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn in Dubuque for 2 nights in early October. The room was very clean and spacious. Because of precautions taken by Housekeeping, my room was not cleaned after my first night, but not a problem for me. The WIFI worked well. Staff was very friendly as usual. To Go breakfast is now served in a bag because of COVID-19. I believe this is the third time I have stayed at this Fairfield Inn while visiting Dubuque, and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2020

I was supposed to stay two nights with my wife during June 2020 but ended up leaving after one night. The hotel ignored all COVID precautions (no employees were wearing masks and socially distancing was not encouraged). The room was dirty with mold and bugs. The stairways were not properly maintained (which was a fire hazard). The hotel needs to be closed or, at minimum, placed under new management.

Date of stay: June 2020
3  Thank KU90
Reviewed 2 December 2019

I had a confirmed reservation for a handicapped accessible room, which we needed because my 88-year-old husband has mobility problems and uses a wheelchair. He cannot climb into a bathtub and we had been guaranteed a walk-in shower. When we checked in at around 8:30 PM we were told that the room had been given to someone else, and no other accessible rooms were available. What incompetence! Why was our reserved and confirmed room given away?? The clerk confirmed that our reservation was on the computer, and had no excuse for this "mistake." We called our local relatives who found another hotel for us. If Marriott cannot hire competent workers, we will NEVER AGAIN stay at any Marriott.

Room tip: choose another hotel. There are several in Dubuque at similar prices with competent workers.
Date of stay: November 2019