US$94
US$84
US$63
US$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$121
US$111
Countryside Inn(Fort Dodge)
All reviewsbreakfast was excellentquiet staywould recommend this hotel to anyonecomfortable bedpool and hot tubgreat stafffitness centera great staynancydesklounge
Reviewed 24 June 2015

My first choice is Holiday Inn, second is Choice Hotels. Both HI and Comfort Inn were full because of birdflu. I have stayed here before, but didn't think it was his bad. Toilet didn't flush properly, No knob to adjust air conditioner, broken mirror frame. Never again!

Room Tip: Find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Nancy H, General Manager at Quality Inn Fort Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2015

Dear Peattimoss

Thank you for reviwing our hotel on TripAdvisor. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for your toilet not flushing and the broken mirror. We hope you will givve another chanve to show you that we are comittedf to the highest level of quality, and providing a memorabe experience.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Upon booking a room for 5 nights here, the first night we were awakened to a fight in the room beside us. 2nd night the bar inside is so loud it can be heard from the car. 3rd night cannot get in the side entrance because 10-15 people standing around the door drinking and smoking. More fighting during the night, doors opening and slamming all night. Ac quit working right, key card wouldn't open door 3 times. Pool got shut down because even the management got locked out somehow. And the hallway smelled like someone was cooking fish every night.

This is being nice. The staff was nice. The room was clean. I couldn't afford a room at the other places that had a vacancy.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a good room.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Dear Kevin S
Thank youfor reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. We strive for the highest quality of service, and I see after reviewing our survey we fell short on ou rpromise. I would like to apologies for the problems you had. the people slamming doors and the lounge being so loud. We hope that when you are in the area again you give us another chance to show you tha we are committed to the highest level of quality service.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Unless you like BIG spiders IN YOUR BED, find another hotel. Had to spray bug killer myself...but they were" sorry", they come every year. Really, have you every heard of a pest control company to help you out with that?
The place was old and run down..definitely not the usual Quality Inn. The only good thing was the breakfast was okay. There was no security...all of the entrances opened without your room key. Many people hanging around drinking outside and making noise each night...they seemed to be LIVING there.
The carpets were extremely dirty deep down. Was not able to use my CLC card for traveling discount, or my AARP, or even a senior discount....I could have used any of these discounts anytime except when I needed to. Very sorry, I don't care attitude of the front desk about the spiders. Our room had a defective toilet, kept running and drawing water every minute or so all night and leaked all over the floor from the wax ring..used our towels for that. They did fix that the next day.
Just not a safe feeling there at all...Will never stay there again and highly recommend you find another place...because of security issues, spiders in your bed and the like it or leave it attitude about the spiders...I guess they get tired of hearing the complaints about them...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ALICE H
Nancy H, General Manager at Quality Inn Fort Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

Dear Alice
I want take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay at Quality Inn, Fort Dodge-IA.

Ms Alice, your hotel experience was not the quality of service Quality Inn stands for. I appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction. There is never an excuse for providing a valued guest, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience. The hotel staff strives to provide quality guest service, and we fell short of our goal. Please accept my sincere apologies. Thank you for choosing Quality Inn. I look forward the opportunity to better serve you soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

I was recently at the Quality Inn for a wedding and had an absolutely wonderful time. The reception area was wonderful and even though there was a small leak in the ceiling, it was fixed immediately. The staff were friendly and social and really helped make the wedding that much better. Even though we were a little loud and raucous, the other guests were extremely pleasant.

The rooms have recently been renovated, which was a nice surprise since the outside of the building looks a little older. I had a microwave and everything was very clean.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Zak S
Nancy H, General Manager at Quality Inn Fort Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Dear Zak

I wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Fort Dodge. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. We enjoyed having you here and we look forward to having you stay with us again. From everyone here at the Quality Inn, thank you once again and see you again!

Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

This Quality Inn was an okay hotel. I've definitely seen better, it seems a bit old and in need of remodeling in certain places, but it's good enough for what you're paying for. I was here for a graduation, and was only here for a couple days, but I think I got the point. The doors on the back of the rooms were kind of weird too, but that didn't bother me that much.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lunasashton

Thank you for your review, we are sorry we did not meet your expectations, we are taking your input into consideration and working on improvements. we are hoping you will give us another chance to wow you in the future.