Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
All reviews great site hot tub serviced pitches great farm peace tranquility the red lion pub cheshire countryside min drive within easy walking distance stayed here for nights farm walk pod cl badger owl hardstanding facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for a couple of nights in the Shepard’s hut. Absolutely loved our time at Welltrough!
It was very quiet and we were pretty much left to it but if needed Nick was a quick message or call away.
The hut and surroundings were incredibly clean.
Missing the hot tub already!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Millieliza
Nick Wilkinson, Owner at Welltrough Hall Farm Caravan, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Thank you for your review millie, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here

Reviewed 4 August 2021

I have been dropping in here for several years as a solo Vanner. The joy of flexibility, taking off late and driving for as long as I want is a part of the fun. This site is a wonderful provision. The electric and water are easily accessible. The facilities are a bonus for a small site, often there are none on CLs. I have never been concerned about cleanliness and Nick is always helpful and available. Each time I have visited Nick has developed the site. The Farm Walk is a delight, signs are clear and helpful for the first couple of times around. The views are restorative and the site is peaceful. Love it here!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Nick Wilkinson, Owner at Welltrough Hall Farm Caravan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Reviewed 4 August 2021

My wife and I visited at the end of July for the first time. We stayed in the Shepherds Hut. For us personally, it was a great location for us to travel to nearby big cities (via car) to meet up with friends, but then return back to enjoy the wood fired hot tub. Being adults only meant it was incredibly quiet and tranquil and the views were just stunning.

The Shepherds Hut was tucked away in the corner which made it lovely and private, and was in immaculate condition. Although you had to go outside to use the toilet/shower, this wasn't a problem and was also found in a clean condition. There was a kettle, toaster microwave, fridge, hot plate and dishwasher to use, as well as pots and pans, utensils and cutlery. You'd definitely be able to do a decent job of a cooked breakfast here.

There was an Aldi/Iceland/Tesco just a 15 minute drive. We'd brought food with us as we weren't sure what was in the area, but I wouldn't be worried next time and buy things as I needed them.

2 days really wasn't enough, we'll definitely be back and hopefully for longer next time!

Room tip: The Shepherds Hut is nicely tucked up the corner and there are beautiful views from the hot tub
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Emma H
Nick Wilkinson, Owner at Welltrough Hall Farm Caravan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Absolutely stunning location and beautifully presented. The Owner Nick has literally thought of everything........Great facilities......wonderful farm walk....Close to Jodrell Bank ..Tatton Park....Astbury......Macclesfield so plenty to explore and see....if you prefer to stay put happily able to just sit back and relax and enjoy the wonderful views this site has to offer.... Attention to detail is obvious. This site is a real credit to Nick who is always hands on and happy to assist if needed. Deffinately worth a visit and I will be back!! Thankyou for sharing your wonderful farm ❤

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent site - first time visit but will definitely be back - beautiful views - absolutely fantastically generous pitches - very well maintained.
Beautiful walks mown through the fields by the owners down to two lovely local pubs - a really nice touch.
Toilets and showers were clean and well maintained and I thought a bit of piped radio music in there was a really nice touch.
Can’t wait for my next visit - Excellent!!

Room tip: Lovely walks on mown paths through the fields to local pubs
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Howard J
Nick Wilkinson, Owner at Welltrough Hall Farm Caravan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021